Headquartered in Manchester, NH, Newforma, Inc. serves architecture, engineering, construction, and owner (AECO) organizations worldwide. We bring to market a suite of software tools to streamline work processes, reduce risk and exposure from errors and omissions, improve collaboration, coordination, and communication, increase visibility into cost and quantities, and ensure greater repeatability of project success.
When one thinks of collaboration, contract management, and streamlined workflows in the AECO industry, they think Newforma. In February of 2021, Newforma expanded its global reach with the acquisition of the BIM Track cloud-based BIM collaboration and coordination platform. BIM Track is the industry-leading web-based design and constructability issue management platform that empowers teams with improved coordination communication and issue-management workflows. Check out a short clip here: https://youtu.be/zaV6h4Sysk8
And we’re looking to add a BDR to Newforma's BIM Track team! Could this be you?
Are you looking for an opportunity that gets you excited to come to work every day? Are you looking for a career rather than just a job? Are you a passionate, driven person who goes above and beyond in all that you do? Do you believe in putting customers first? Do you take ownership of your expertise, as well as your development? If you’re nodding right now, chances are this opportunity is a great fit for you.
We want you on board because you are keen on learning and growing with us, becoming an integral part of our vibrant team. In other words, we care about bringing in entrepreneurial thinkers who are looking for opportunities to learn, work hard, and have fun.
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, no ego, can-do environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and creating sales connections. We’ll provide you with sales technology and tools as well as marketing-generated leads to build an excellent business.
If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing organization with the resources to make great things happen and who is there to help you reach your full potential, we want to hear from you.
Role and responsibilities:
- Outbound prospecting – making 50+ calls/day.
- Generate new business opportunities to ensure BIM Track’s continued exponential growth.
- Leverage sales tools like Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Outreach etc… to identify and append prospecting data.
- Partner with key members of the sales and marketing team to develop target lists, calling strategies, and core messaging.
- Qualify marketing campaign leads to uncover opportunities.
- Understand the sales process and be able to overcome objections by genuinely caring about how BIM Track can help our prospects succeed.
- Learn about the prospect’s business needs and show them the value of what BIM Track can provide to their organization.
- Schedule Qualified Lead appointments and meetings for the sales team.
- Achieve weekly and monthly “Sales Ready” qualified leads, call volumes, qualification goals, and sales pipeline targets.
- Self-starter, disciplined time management, high energy, persistent and results-oriented.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize daily activities.
- Demonstrate motivation to achieve goals without exception.
- Data-driven. Process- and detail-oriented.
- Maintains a professional but confident demeanor.
- Basic understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative, with the ability to inspire others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.